✨『Mochikomi!SP!』✨
RKB Radio 🎀 8/10 (Sat) 25:00~
Morning Musume。'24 Inoue Haruka-chan&Makino Maria、
Will be appearing 🩵🩷
Please listen to it🌈🌈🌈
2024.8.10🐻 Osaka Performance
To everyone who came 🩷 Thank you very much 💕
To everyone who cheered us on💖 Even from afar 🩷 Thank you very much 💕
I did a takoyaki pose with Miimi💕During the performance
When I'm doing a pose with Miimi、we always do “Miimi Pose”、
But today・・・
「Makino-san、what pose should we do today??Let's do something cute together☺️」by Miimi
I worked with Miimi to think of it and practice it 🐰💕
The other day、Miimi said「I want to do the LOVERin pose together☺️」💕💕💕
Miimi is always so cute and smiley 💖LOVERin 💕
We have Hello Con again tomorrow、I'm excited🐰🌈🌈
Please support usー🌻
Oda Sakura-san &Kitagawa Rio-chan &Makino Maria
Will appear💕💕💕
Ding Dong Ding Dong 🔔
Ding Dong Ding Dong 🔔🎵
TO BE
CONTINUED

Take a look at Marista 🐰 Makino Maria's Instagram 🩷
🍀Makino Maria🍀


Comments
Post a Comment