High Spirits! Okamura Homare (24.04.03)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Since I graduated from high school!!

I went to the nail salon for the first time to get my nails done✨️💅

My nails are weak so whenever I try to grow them they always break straightaway…
But now I have gel nails so I hope they'll strengthen my nails and they won't break!!!
I want Opanchu nails too so I bought some Opanchu nail stickers〜

Doing my nails puts me in high spirits⤴︎︎︎⤴︎︎︎⤴︎︎︎
I posted them to my Instagram story so take a look okay ☑︎


Yesterday、Ako-chan got so excited on her blog talking about making kneaded erasers、and I also told her my kneaded eraser recommendation 💕

Check out Ako-chan's blog for Homare's Select kneaded eraser!!!

Making kneaded erasers、takes me back to my elementary school days?
I used to put more effort into making them than I did into studying✨
A nostalgic memory from my student life。
I recommend Matomaru-kun erasers too。Wasn't the classmate who used one always really cool?!

Maybe it's just me who thinks that

It's cold again 
Please be careful not to catch a cold!!


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha




┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

HoMataneー


Comments