#KawasakiBraveThunders @Nonaka Miki (24.01.29)

Chel here 😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
How do you like the height of your pillows 
Piled up high?Low?

It was about 50-50!
I've preferred low pillows recently!
Sometimes I don't even use a pillow 🌠



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
B League
Kawasaki Brave Thunders
 vs 
Akita Northern Happinets
I went to watch their match on the 26th of this month!


It was my first time watching a Kawasaki Brave Thunders game
In about 6 years!
It was so much fun ❤️



Their mascot character Roar
Was so cute 💕
My blog from the last time I went to one of their games is
Here



(T/N News and information has not been translated)


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you add apple to your potato salad
Yes?No?


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!


Hello Mobile Advertising Department
The next episode will be delivered by Maeda Kokoro-chan、
And Nonaka Miki!


The deadline for sending us messages is 1/31 at 13:00!
We're also accepting suggestions for a new corner 🌠
Details are here


See ya 🐾


Comments