Morning Musume。Debut Day/ #Lakers @Nonaka Miki (24.01.28)

Chel here 😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you add milk・sugar to your tea
Yes?No?

Yes
Was the majority!


I don't!
I mostly drink
Straight coffee、or tea!笑lol


☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Morning Musume。Debut Day 
Congratulations and 
Thank you always 🌠
(T/N Written originally in English) 


Thank you for everything!
I'm so grateful to Morning Musume。、
And to all of you ❤️


(T/N News and information has not been translated) 


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
How do you have the height of your pillows
Piled how?Low?


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!


Today's NBA match is
Lakers vs Warriors
I watched the live stream of the match
It was a fierce battle、and a very close match…!


But today the Lakers were victorious!


See ya 🐾

Comments