Nanami-chan♡ Matsumoto Wakana (24.01.29)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Lots of you said you ate the Black Thunder Red Bean Rolls tooー!

I ate mine today、and they were really really delicious、I eating them brought me happiness 🥹

Black Thunder Red Bean Rolls are the best!!!!

For souvenirs、I bought “Bean Chikuwa” and “Curry Ball” from Yamasa!

I haven't eaten them yet、but I'm looking forward to trying them🐟



OCHA NORMA's Kubota Nanami-chan!!!

Her eyes are so Kyururunn、her smile is so cute!😍💓💓

During a certain song、we wait together in the wings、and one time she said「I'd like to talk more!」、so I replied「Me too!!!」with way too much enthusiasm 😂

But、we didn't have time to talk then at all、and ever since、I hadn't been brave enough、so we hadn't spoken at all since、、、

But a couple of days ago、Nanami-chan's Kenshuusei gen mate Shionnu gave me a shove、and we were able to take a photo together!😳

Thanks Shionnu!!!

We both said we wanted to talk in causal language!、so I hope I can become closer friends with Nanami-chan now🥺

Kyururunn💓






I'll end today's blog here(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Actually、yesterday and the previous day、I took photos with so many member-sans!!

I'll upload them bit by bit、so please come and read my blog again☺️

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments