What Did You Eat on Meat Day?? Okamura Homare (24.01.30)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


I'm a LJK who can't cope with bare legs。
It would be awful to catch a cold so I can't have my legs bare 笑lol

Yesterday was the first Meat Day of 2024〜🍖

Everyone what did you eat??
The only meat Homare ate was the curry I had for lunch ;;

I posted my PhotogeNiku、to my Instagram Story but did you notice it??
Maybe I should archive all of my Instagram Stories this yearー I'm considering it!!
Plus I want to post more this year!(Therefore I want to go and eat more delicious meat to post about 笑lol)


Streaming of「Hello Shop Osaka Paired Talk Event Part Two」has started✨️
Please enjoy our HomaMei talk show💚💛


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

HoMataneー


Comments