Yay Yonemura Kirara (24.01.27)

Forgive me for starting with some announcements❣️❣️


Along with the live stream I did with Yagi-san、

Our Shin-Okubo date、has also been uploaded to YouTube!!😆Whoーo!!

Please be sure to watch it👀✨





Alsoー!

A Talk Event in Osaka with Kyururunn Kubota has been announced!!


I'm suーper excited!!!Please wait for us!In Osaka!





Also!Thank you very much for Three of Us Hiroshima today!

Dambara-san、RuliRuli、welcome home!!!



I saw、your red penlights💖

Thank you💖


Lookー!!

I took a photo with Ise Layla-san!!!



Actually、we've become closer during Three of Us😆

I、am really shy、so I'm glad。Honestly🫣

I'd like to go out together somewhere!✨





Tomorrow is Toyohashiー!!!!

Toyohashi。Please come and support us。


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Today I had a sparkly fringe。


I also had sparkly eyelids and rhinestones on my cheek and then I decided to make my fringe sparkly too but I think I might have taken it too far wwww

I feel like I suit matte better than sparkles、、。


 
But sometimes I just want to be sparkly

But I need to quit that 
It's too addictive



See ya!!!
I'm Yonemura Kirara

Comments