Dance Dance Dance♪ Onoda Saori (24.04.30)

🍋She who can't stop yawning、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


All of your congratulatory comments、made me so happyyy!


Thank you!!!!


Our 10th year。


Being able to continue as a group for so long、makes me super happy🤤


Please continue to support us!!


We'll keep doing our best。








Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


You're so admirable for working hard eveーーーry dayyyy!So amazing!


Saori、had dance lessons!


I really had to focus for the first time in a while!!!!!


And、speaking of dance、we posted a dance practice video!


On HappySugo!


Have you seen itー??


I planned to post the URL、but my phone bugged and it won't let me do just go and search it up 笑lol


Pleaseー!!!


Today、I worked really hard✨


Let's all sleep well and make tomorrow another productive dayyy!!!!


Yeahー✊








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Have I already posted this oneー??




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Saori、loves your cheers and chants!
I doー!!!
Like your Oh Oh Ohー!and stuff!like that!
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye bye♡


Comments