Happy 9th Anniversary!Doi Fuuka (24.04.29)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much!!!💗

Everyone do you know what day it is today??!!

Today!!!

The 9th anniversary of Tsubaki Factory's formation!

Congratulations!!

From here on、as a member of Tsubaki Factory、
I'll keep working hard to build in everything my senpai have created!

Currently、we're rehearsing for our spring tour、and watching my senpai's performances、makes me realise how many areas I'm lacking in、but I'll keep giving it my all do try and catch up with them even by just one step!!!👊🏻

Everyone、please come and see us!

I hope that lots of people know about Tsubaki Factory、and come to our concerts!

Please support us!!!


Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜Announcements〜
T/N News and information has not been translated


Comments