No Problemー!Ishii Mihane (24.05.17)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much for alーl of your warm likes and comments again yesterday😊

Your compliments make me want to write whatever I want!😊

Thinking about you all working hard every day、
Makes me want to work hard too!💪🏻💪🏻

But does that make sense(?)


Since you're all already working so hard、do I need to encourage you too、、

Umー🤔

Well that's no problem、take your time、、、、、
And、just get to the end、、

Ummmmmmmーーーーーーーーー😣

You don't know what I'm trying to say、、

Right、

Because you're alーーl working so hard、everything will be fineーー✌🏻
That's it👍🏻
 
Japanese、is hard、、😣

But、foreign languages、are even harder、、💭

I didn't plan to write this today、、like、、、I meant to write something else、、
But I forget what it was、、

If I remember I'll write about it another day、、、🙏🏻

What was it、、、、🤔

(Image text: Heel) 

Tomorrow is、Tsubaki Factory's Shanghai performance!!

Let's cheer them on from Japan💪🏻

Fukuda-san welcome hoーme💙🫶🏻

Text less yuu©︎


Well then everyone!Today too 

OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12852586590.html

Comments