Barbecue Murakoshi Ayana (24.07.28)

Hello!

I'm Murakoshi Ayana💜

Thank you very much 
For your likes and comments on yesterday's blog

Today
I slept the whoーle morning 笑lol
I did wake up at 9am、and watched some TV
But I ended up falling asleep again 
And then it was suddenly 12pm 笑lol
All I do on days off is sleep 笑lol
In the afternoon I had a barbecue with my cousins!
Barbecues just feel so summery、
I love it🍧🍉🌻🤍
It was really funーーー





T/N News and information has not been translated📢💭



Ayana

Really likes spicy food

Eating pizza and stuff as is

Is really delicious、

But I always want to add tabasco sauce 笑lol

And like not just 3 drops、

I add about 12!笑lol

Pizza is delicious🍕


サムネイル
 
Everyone!
Please tell me your favourite foods 💌💭


See you!

 This has been Murakoshi Ayanaー!



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12861610303.html

Comments