Event in Shizuoka has been Announced!@Nonaka Miki (24.07.31)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------------

Which would you rather eat when it's hot
Ice cream?Shaved ice?


Ice cream
Was the majority!
But、I expected that more people would say shaved ice?
So I was surprised。


I prefer shaved ice!
I want to eat shaved ice from a summer festival stall。
With blue hawaiian syrup!



I have a stock 
Of yoghurt ice cream and Sacre at home
And I've only just remembered。
I should eat those soon!
Maybe while I'm in the bath。
Or while I'm watching the Olympics!


-----------------------------------------


August 6th (Tue)18:00~
Tower Records Shizuoka
74th Single Release Commemoration
Talk & Send Off Event



I'll be doing an event 
With Yumigeta Ako-chan、as the Shizuoka Prefecture duo!



Getting to do an event with Getta in Shizuoka
Makes me so happy!It's a weekday、
But please come if you can。
We'll be waiting to welcome you with open arms!




A nostalgic photo with Getta。About 1 year ago!

I gave her the top she's wearing in the photo 

As a birthday present

And she wore it again this year which made me happy。

She's so cute。



Seeing Getta wearing this top again this year

Made me realise how she's matured、and how much more beautiful she's become

She's always been pretty、but she just keeps getting more beautiful ❤️


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------------

Do you bring sun?
Do you bring rain?

-----------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



July is already over。
How has this month been for you?



Next month is the month that our new single will be released!
8/18 (Sun)、9/21 (Sat) Cheki Events
9/16 (Mon・Holiday) Sign Event。

Applications are currently open、so I'm waiting to hear
That you've applied or reapplied!
Applications are open until tomorrow。
I hope I can meet lots of you 💫


Please continue to support me next month too!


Comments