Shonen Sunday-san ₊ ⊹ Tashiro Sumire (24.07.28)

Yaposhumi




I'm Tashiro Sumire♡





Today I had a shoot for Shonen Sunday-san!




I was with Ishiguri Kanami-chan、Yonemura Kirara-chan、

And Nakayama Natsume-chan

We'll be gracing the front cover ・opening gravure

Of Shonen Sunday's 40th edition✨



Doing the front cover makes me super happy、、、🥹💖



The shoot was really fun😆🫶🏻



The release day is August 28th!



Look forward to it ♡





Here's an off shotー



Duirng today's shoot、

I realised how beautiful summer is☀️




Summer is great、I love it




But on my way home today、

Spiders jumped onto Sumire's leg twice

It was really scary、、



It was so scary I'm sure I'll have nightmares about it。



Once was bad enough but twice ߹-߹



Today we received butter cookies、

So I'll eat the butter cookies to forget about the spiders。


───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────



I'll be making an appearance 

On BEYOOOOONDS DOYOOOOOB!📻😍


 


The recording was really fun!!



Kiyono-san and Maeda-san

Were both so kind(т-т)♡




We're in charge this Saturday

So definitely tune in on Saturday !!!!!!!

https://www.nack5.co.jp/program/beyooooonds_doyooooob/



Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12861612867.html

Comments