HBD Momo-chan♡ Yonemura Kirara (24.08.30)



Momo-chama

Happy birthday!



Charm the world with your beautiful face




Thank you for always smiling



Watch out for Saito-san now that you're 18


And、let's go for Shabu-Shabu again


Next time I'll do your makeup、don't be mad。


I won't take any photos!




📻T/N News and information has not been translated 📺






As was announced on our official website yesterday、
This weekend's Hello! Project concerts in Nagoya have been cancelled。

To everyone who was looking forward to it、I'm very sorry。

It was the closing day of the tour、so we were all really looking forward to it。

I feel so frustrated😭

I'm just looking forward to the day I can see you all again。

And please be careful with the typhoon!!



See ya 
I'm Yonemura Kirara!



Comments