#MidDiver / Aichi @Nonaka Miki (24.08.31)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Which do you currently feel like 
Tomato soup?
Clam chowder?


It was about 50-50!
I'd like some refreshing tomato soup。
When looking at the comments section of my blog yesterday
I realised that the emoji「🍅」is actually really cute。

---------------------------------------

Hello! Project 2024 Summer
ALL OF US
「Vega」
「Altair」
Nagoya Performance
Today's shows have been cancelled、
It's unfortunate that we can't see you all
But I'll do my best
To talk to you through my blog and Insta。





I planned to show this
In my MC during today's performance!
I wanted to showcase
My love for TsuketeMiso KaketeMiso。



TsuketeMiso KaketeMiso is from Aichi Prefecture
And I don't think any Aichi natives don't know about it !
I'm a huge fan of TsuketeMiso KaketeMiso 。



We'll be returning to Aichi Prefecture for
10/1 (Tue)
Nonaka Miki・Makino Maria ・Haga Akane
FC Event
〜THE JUUNIKI 2024〜


11/26 (Sat)、27 (Sun)
Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn 
WE CAN DANCE!



I'm looking forward 

To seeing you all then!

I hope you can come。



The 2nd round of applications for our 12ki Event

Have started!

Details are here


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Which would you rather eat right now
A donut?Baumkuchen?

---------------------------------------



For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Applications are currently open for my birthday event!
Please、come and have fun with me 💫
「Morning Musume。'24 
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event」
Details are here



Also tonight on JFN 8/31 (Sat)

Part 1 24:00~25:00

Part 2 25:00~26:00

Midnight Diver City

〜Seiki no Saturday Night〜

Hello Pro Music Lecture 

It's later today、for 2 hours!
Please listen in!

Comments