Sugar Content ♡ Endo Akari (24.12.27)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who read yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭





Today Dambara-san gave me a coffee during our rehearsal break🧡


Caramel latte☕️





Today was quite a long rehearsal、so my head felt like it was going to explode〜!so I needed lots of sugar ჱ̒⸝⸝•̀֊•́⸝⸝)




Dambara-san、thank you very much🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️





I curled my hair today to motivate myself!




And everyone complimented it which made me happy😊💖



By the way my hair has grown so much since the end of our summer tour……!




Whenever I talk to fans at events lots of people ask「Has your hair grown?」which made me realise「My hair really is growing so fast〜!」💗




But it also means that my fringe is growing quickly so I have to cut it about once a week😂😂😂




That's kinda annoying (‬‎𖦹.𖦹)


 

Tomorrow I'm going to trim my fringe!The I can really focus on rehearsals!!!


🍹T/N News and information has not been translated🍹


Shitakke ne〜♡



Comments