All of the Kenshuusei!ʚ♡ɞ Maeda Kokoro (25.02.05)

You have my heart!
I'm Maeda Kokoro ʚ♡ɞ



Good evening (^^)🎶


Have you watched Hello!Stationー?



All of the new Hello Pro Kenshuusei、
Are so cute〜!⟡.·

This episode、、
Was so cute、、🥲💘

They're all middle、and elementary schoolers
I'm excited for their futures 🍀

I want to meet them all soon!!!



I went back to find
A photo from when I was in elementary school 笑lol



How nostalgic〜〜

I was 11??I think


My yellow hat、、
Do kids still wear them today?

I wonder what the most popular colour
For randosels is〜!
Maybe brown??

In my day
Most people had redー?I had red!
Some kids also had pink or blue


I wonder what kids in elementary and middle school nowadays 
Do for fun

When I was in elementary school
We played cops and robbers、or played with unicyles?
We always played outside thoughー?

These memories 
Are getting more distant 🫠

Everyone what did you do for funー?



For reading until the very end、
Thank you very much!

I hope that tomorrow 
Is another wonderful day〜

Good night ‎𖤐 ̖́-‬
Sweet dreams!




Comments