Watashi no Kokoro wa Koko ni Aru!
I'm Maeda Kokoro ʚ♡ɞ
Good evening!
Recently
Something really happened recently
So I want to share it with them all!!☺️
First、
Please take a look at this photo〜
(Image text: Nurse and Idol)
This is a Purikura I took with my best friend
When we were little、、
I think we were in lower elementary school、?
Maybe 3rd grade、?
And we wrote our future dreams!
And now、
My best friend
Has achieved her dream
Because she's finally become a nurse〜!
Isn't that amazing!??
Both of us have achieved our dreams、
I feel so emotional 🥲
I'm so happy〜〜
I think it's so amazing
That our dreams haven't changed since we were kids
And we've both been working hard at them all this time
She was working really hard、
I thought that she was just so cool〜
So she always inspires me to keep working hard too
I'm sure we'll both be facing
Lots of challenges、
But I know that we can do anything〜!︎︎☺︎︎︎☺︎
We've known each other
For over 15 years、
And I'm so grateful that we've remained friends
I hope we can stay friends for a long time🍀
I hope we can make lots of memories ☺️
For reading until the very end、
Thank you very much!
I hope that tomorrow
Is another wonderful day〜
Good night☆彡.。
Sweet dreams!

Comments
Post a Comment