Happy New Year🇯🇵
January 1st 2026。
Today I'm still enjoying my holiday。
It's a bit of a busy schedule、
But I need to stay this active〜
It's really satisfying。
On 2026/1/1 I set off at 5:30am
And went on a sightseeing tour。
Our tour guide took these photos📷✨
On this tour、
Only me and one other girl were there as solo travellers、so I became friends with her today!😁
She's from South America and we're the same height!笑lol
When we were talking、her English、was really easy to understand。
Maybe because when I watch movies or TV shows、or listen to music、everyone has an American accent so I'm more used to hearing it?
That's something I've really noticed recently。
Anyway、I came to study abroad because I wanted to learn English、so these sorts of experiences are great for me。
I really loved talking with the people I met while travelling in Japan、and that's something I enjoy about travelling solo!
And so I want to be able to talk to people when I travel abroad too!
Rather than learning English for work、I wanted to learn it as a communication tool、so getting to use it to communicate today made it a really special day 😌
I'll share more photos once my holiday is over!


Comments
Post a Comment