Good evening 🐾🐕
I'm Yuumi!!
Thank you very much
For your comments again yesterday!!
When I got home yesterday I was getting ready for bed
But at some point I fell asleep、、、!
Boーo!!
I wanted to do some stuff before bed!!
But getting enough sleep is important too!!☺️
The other day I went to see the camellia blossoms with my friend!
They were so beautiful〜
I find nature really calming
As I've grown up、
I've come to like natural places even more!!
We'll be going on our bus tour soon to Tateyama City in Chiba
And apparently their city flower is the camellia、so I'm excited to see them ☺️
Well done for working hard today too!!
You're so amazing for working hard every single day✨
But don't overdo it!!
Whenever Yuumi gets down
Your presence keeps me going!!🌟
So I hope that I can give you power
When you're feeling down✊🏻
I'm cheering for youー📣
Well done for working hard today too!!
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 🌠🌠

Comments
Post a Comment