Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Do you drink a lot of water
Yes?
Not really?
Yes
Was the majority!
Yes?
Not really?
Yes
Was the majority!
Please make sure you are😭💧
I'm drinking loaーds of water too!
--------------------------------------
I'm drinking loaーds of water too!
--------------------------------------
Bibiy.
I was able to visit their SHOWROOM🤍
Bibiy. has such cute clothes、
And I've been wanting to buy some for ages😭
So I'm really glad that I could visit (𓈒ʚ̴̶̷̷̥ ⩊ ɞ̴̶̷𓈒)💘
So I'm looking forward to them being delivered…⸜❤︎⸝
Then I can finally make my Bibiy. debut⭐️
I was also able to meet the brand producer Komatsu Yuyuko-san、
So it was a really wonderful experience ( ´˘` )!
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Oolong tea?Green tea?
--------------------------------------
Oolong tea?Green tea?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Please watch it 🩵



Comments
Post a Comment