Cheerful ♡ Okamura Minami (26.07.29)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami ๐Ÿ’“


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

They make me super happy ☺️๐Ÿ’“



Today we had rehearsals and then I went out afterwards〜๐Ÿ’“


I don't usually go out much

And mostly just spend my time chilling without any makeup on

So getting ready to go out put me in such high spirits๐Ÿคญ


Maybe because I do it so rarely ๐Ÿ˜ถ



I had a nice meal

And had lots of fun〜๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’“


I'll post some photos and write a blog about it another day๐Ÿซถ



Tomorrow is!

THANKS 10TH GIGA Special

LIVE POPPIN BASE in GIGA๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’“



It's our first event appearance

With our new lineup‼︎


We're practicing together every day♪


Seeing HanaManoYuna working so hard 

Makes me feel so happy ☺️๐Ÿ’“


It's gonna be really hot!!!!!!

So please look forward to it๐Ÿซถ



๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ“ขT/N News and information has not been translated๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’“



๐ŸŽ€Miimi Talk๐ŸŽ€



Recently I've been loving 

A braided half-up style๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’“




Well then (・ฯ‰・)ใƒŽ

OyasuMiimi ๐Ÿ’“



Comments