Hello!Con 2026 Tokyo Performances!Nonaka Miki (26.07.30)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!

\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Oolong tea?Green tea?

It was exactly〜 50-50!I prefer green tea!
Although in saying that、
I'm currently drinking jasmine tea。

I often drink tea from Shizuoka‪💚
Shizuoka tea is delicious✌🏻️
--------------------------------------


Hello!Con 2026
August 8th (Sat) August 9th (Sun) Tokyo

As was announced on our official website、

I will be performing at next month's Tokyo performances✨️


I'm sorry that I've been absent from concerts

For such a long time。

I've been working hard with my rehabilitation for the past several months、

All so that I could see our fans again、

And perform with the members again 😌


Recently I've been participating in more rehearsals、

And I'm grateful that I've been able to undertake more of my regular activities。

I know I'll get more opportunities to see you all again now、

So I hope you'll come to see me 🍀


I want to convey my thanks、

To every single member、staff member、and fan

Who had been here to support me 🙂‍↕️✨️


Although I have felt alone at times、

I knew that you were really there with me、

So even when I wasn't able to work、

I stayed positive and kept thinking about my future self 😌⭐️

Thank you very much!



I hope that I can make you all smile 

And show you how much I've recovered 💐🤍


Here is the announcement on the official website





Hello!Con 2026 goods⭐️🚢



T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
I'll take a break from 2 choices for today 😴
But I'll still read each and every one of your comments!
--------------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


I'm so excited to see you all again ‎🤍



Comments