I Could Eat Shaved Ice All Year Round。 Okamura Homare (26.07.27)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare 🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments ⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I posted some photos of a recent shaved ice trip to Instagram 🍧


Seasonal fruits are delicious、but I also love the sweet and salty contrast of sweetcorn!🫶🏻

I literally live off of shaved ice and natto rice alone in the summer。
I've had some comments asking me to do an eating Vlog!But I think it would be really boring。

Because it would just he shaved ice or natto rice。Seriously。笑lol

Maybe I should film one anyway??


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🫧T/N News and information has not been translated🫧
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha



Today is with 18ki👶🏻‪‪

I finally took a photo with all 4 of them!!

I promised to trade stickers with them all

I wonder if they'll remember 笑lol


┈┈┈┈┈


Comments