I'm Winning Nishimura Itsuki (26.07.31)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


The other day I went for a meal with Takase Kurumi-sanー!


When I went to Beyo-san's Mito performance 

She said「Let's go for a meal together」

And we exchanged contact details😭





These photos are from Mito 


When I became a Beyo oshi

I never could have imagined going out for a meal with Takase-san 



Imagine eating with her right in front of you 

Can you even imagine it


And getting to talk to her too


Ufufu

I'm winning 💪


After themeal

We went sticker shopping together 🫣


Takase-san only picked up Panda-san stickers 

It was so cute 

I love her so much 🐼


Next time I see her I want to trade stickers!!



Today at 18:00

The second round of our autumn tour fan club applications start!!!


There's nothing worse than the regret that comes with not trying!!


https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=V39F8SwafpiXkEZ9


If you're curious about Tsubaki!

Please come!!



Today I listened to「High!Tension」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki




https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974364426.html

Comments