Internet Sign Events Nonaka Miki (26.07.31)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


Morning Musume。'26 77th Single 
『Lonely...But not Alone/
(Title TBA)』(Song order TBC) Release Commemoration

LimiSta 
Internet Sign Events⭐️💿🎶


September 25th (Fri) 18:00~
Yasuda Miyu-chan、Nonaka Miki 
September 28th (Mon) 21:00~
Oda Sakura-san、Nonaka Miki 


I'll be participating on the above days!✨️



LimiSta Internet Sign Events are always so much fun
I love them ‎🤍
Getting to communicate with our fans through live streams
Is such a valuable opportunity ( ꈍᴗꈍ)✧︎*。



I feel like I'm talking with you all through my blog comments
But live streams are even more fun💘


Applications have already started!
We read all of your messages 
Even the ones we can't read out during the stream 🎀
And everyone who orders a copy will get a signature 
So please just do it!


Even if you order several copies
They'll all come with the same signature paper
But I'll change up what I write🤭‎🤍
And、I remember 100% of you✌🏻️


And I'll definitely remember if you tell me that you've applied 
In my blog comments ‪ჱ̒˶ー̀֊ー́ )🌟‬


Details are here

I'm so excited❕🐰







Single off shots💙💭





T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------
Do you own anything with Nonaka's signature on it 
Yes?No?

-----------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


There's lots of big news with the NBA、and the B-League!
I haven't mentioned it in my blog
But I'm really enjoying it 🏀



Comments