Maoーー♪ Onoda Saori (26.07.29)

🍋She who wants to eat chocolate、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


I guess most of you don't use tick guards!?


Is that alloweddddd???


Well、for noーーw、


I'll worry about that in 2 months time。笑lol


Everyone、please help me rememberー!!!


When the time comes、please remind me in the comments 😂


If I don't write it down 、I'll forget!🙂‍↕️


I've gotta check my dehumidifiers、and stuff like that tooーー!!


Make sure you do too!










Everyoneーー!


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!!


Today is!Akiyama Mao©'s birthday🎂😚


Happy birthdayyy!!!!!


How many of Mao's birthdays have I celebrated with her???


This will be our last year celebrating、the birthday of Tsubaki Factory's Mao 😌


We're true friends、
So I know I'll still be able to celebrate her birthday、、、


But it won't be the same!!!!!!


How sad 🥲🥲🥲


Well done on your birthday event today☆


She was really happy to get do a birthday event back home、


Which made Saori happy too🙂‍↕️


Maoー makes everyone around her feel happy and「loved」!


I say this a lot、but she truly is like the beating heart❤️‍🔥 of Tsubaki。


Mao has helped me out so many times😌


I'm sure she's helped out all of her fans so many times too、、、!


So today、more than every!
I want to convey to her my deepest gratitude 🫶!!!!!


Thank you for everything。I love youuuu!!!😚


I hope that Mao has a wonderful year!


Please continue to be there for me☆


As a Tsubaki member、and as a friend!!!!🤭


And as Big Fire Dragon!?笑lol


Let's hang out again soーーon!

Everyone、have you eaten any cake today!?!?


Well done for working hard today too!☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌










Today too、is a Saori selfie♪



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Hamamatsu!!!!!Saniko-kai!
Sーーo、
Many people are coming!!
And And、
There's sーo many exciting things🤫
Please comeーー!!!!!
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #goingtobed #earlytonightーー


Comments