Maopin-sensei is Mega Cool Nishimura Itsuki (26.07.29)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today is Akiyama-san's(Akiyama Mao-san)birthday!

So!!



I went to 

Tsubaki Factory 

Akiyama Mao Birthday Event 2026 

~Eternally Blooming Flowers~

Osaka performance🍓


Happy birthday !!!!!!


I got to enjoy watching 

Cool Akiyama-san 

Cute Akiyama-san 

Beautiful Akiyama-san 


It felt like such a luxury!!!


I love all sides of her

Including powerful dancing Akiyama-san 


Akiyama-san is so cute 

When she sings cute songs 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠


I melted into a puddle


Her smile is so cute


When we took this photo Akiyama-san said

「Let me put on my tiara firstー」


But I was so busy looking at Akiyama-san's face

That I didn't get the tiara in the photo 笑lol



I went with


Ono-san(Ono Mizuho-san)

And Ishii Mihha-san(Ishii Mihane-san)🚅



Ono-san kept shouting「Maopin!!!!」

And was having lots of fun



And Miha-san was holding her hankerchief in one hand and her penlight in the other

Staring straight at Akiyama-san 




We all wore red T-shirts ❤️



I could always watch Akiyama-san perform again 


Osaka Power✌️










I had so much fun 


Happy birthday 🎈


I'm so glad I could be in Tsubaki with Akiyama-san🍓


Today I listened to「Osaka Koi no Uta」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974119694.html

Comments