I'm Nishimura Itsuki
Today is
Kasai-san's(Kasai Yuumi-san)birthday!!!!!
Happy birthday 🍑
Kasai-san always cheers people up
Her personality is really such a big help to me!
I wish I could be of help to Kasai-san too
I talk to Kasai-san a lot
But I don't have any photos with her on my phone
So I made this one
Happy birthday!!!
9/20!
Es Con Field HOKKAIDO
〈AFTER GAME〉
Tsubaki Factory will be performing!!!!
https://www.fighters.co.jp/news/detail/202600922952.html
We'll be doing the Fox Dance
And Tanimoto-san(Tanimoto Ami-san)will be doing the first pitch!!!!
You've gotta come!!!!
Tanimoto-san!!!Congratulations!!!
A video of the members finding out⤵︎
I'm excited to go back to Hokkaido!
You'll get to see Tsubaki a lot in September!
We have lots of plans around our Hokkaido visit too!
I'm so happy!
I'll do my best so that we can meet even more!
Hello Station!!!
For the first time in ages!!
I am the Hello Station MC
With Shimakawa Hana-chan
Last time I was the MC with Marine-san(Fukuda Marine-san)
So this is my first time doing with a member of a different group!!
I'm glad I can do it with my genmate🌼
And
You can see the ConChu!「Ninmin Friends」
REC footage
Singing this song solo in full is so hard
It's a really fun and energetic song
So while that might seem easy
Keeping the pitch all the way through is actually really hard
And I was so nervous for the REC
Sato Ayane-chan Sakata Shiori-chan
Thank you for suggesting the name ConChu!🐞
Sakata Shiori-chan visited the Insect Exhibition too!!!
Thank you🫶
Today I listened to「Maji Desu ka Ska!」
This has been Nishimura Itsuki
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974254175.html

Comments
Post a Comment