Since Dogs are Active in the Morning Does That Mean That All Dog Owners Have to Become Morning People、or are Dog Owners Naturally Morning People to Begin With。 Inoue Haruka (26.07.30)
Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!
Today I woke up at 5:30am。
Why is it easier to wake up at 5:30am than like 7am。
I guess it's easier to wake up when your alarm is going off at a time you're naturally less deeply asleep。
I see a lot of people walking their dogs in the morning。
Because it's so hot。
They go out in the morning。
So、does that mean、that all dog owners、are morning people?
In yesterday's blog、I asked you what you usually listen toーー。
This morning、I was listening to class-san's「Natsu no Hi no 1993」。
I was listening to other songs too but I can't be bothered to write them all down so I'll just tell you this one
A song I've been obsessed with recently is、Sparkling Eyes-san's
『「Suki」ga Attara Kakattekonai!』。
I love the melody。I want to try singing it。
Please listen to it。I think you'll like it。Maybe。
Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻

Comments
Post a Comment