Today♪ Onoda Saori (26.07.28)

🍋She who had been really looking forward to August and now it's nearly hereー、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


I guess most of you have never had the experience of waiting in the wings with a mic in your hand!?!?


But But、those of you who have said you did it as a student!!!?


Waiting in the wings in the school gym、acting as a stage presenter!


It brought back memories of my school choir days 🙂‍↕️


It really is amazing!Rightーー!


This is totaーーーlly unrelated、but I really wanna eat the Pokemon ice creammmmm🍨


It's so cuteeee!!!!


I want the sticker tooooo🫶









Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!


Todayーー


I had rehearsalsssーー🕺🪩


Andー I changed the tick guards on my bed!笑lol


It was something I've been planning for a while so I decided to tell you about it 😂


You've gotta do ittttt!!!!


Everyone、do you plan out days


To change your tick guards、and dehumidifiersー!?!?


Do you make a note on your calendarー??笑lol


I do、because I'll have forgotten all about it in 2 months time。😂


So Saori always writes it on her calendar!


You've gotta do itーー


I know、but it's hard work 笑lol


Fufu。


Ehehe。


Everyone、when will you change yoursーー笑lol


Well done for working hard today☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day😌







Today too、is a Saori selfie♪


T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Today there was a big earthquake。
Are you okay??
Take care、
And be as careful as possible。
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #how #canimake #myTikTok #grow #😕


Comments