Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Green nature?(Forests and mountains)
Waterside nature?(Oceans and rivers)
Green nature
Was the majority 🍀
I like both…😭✨️
But I feel like summer escape = green
So I'll go with green nature for now 💚🌳
---------------------------------------
Green nature?(Forests and mountains)
Waterside nature?(Oceans and rivers)
Green nature
Was the majority 🍀
I like both…😭✨️
But I feel like summer escape = green
So I'll go with green nature for now 💚🌳
---------------------------------------
Some recent photos of Tofu-chan🐶🤍
Making the same face 🫶🏻
After work
We spend our evenings relaxing together 😉
Everyone、thank you very much
For always saying how cute Tofu-chan is 🐶🤍
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Do you drink a lot of water
Yes?Not really?
Please stay hydrated💧🩵
---------------------------------------
Do you drink a lot of water
Yes?Not really?
Please stay hydrated💧🩵
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Our new single MV watch party has been uploaded 🎤
Please watch it!
It's all business as usual (?)
But please pay attention to our greeting 🤫
We thought it up together!笑lol



Comments
Post a Comment