Watch my TikTok♪ Onoda Saori (26.07.31)

🍋She who's gotta learn stuff、and work hard、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Lots of you said that you have a cake、on your oshi's birthdayー!!!!


That's so cuteeeeー!!!🤤


Which cake will you get for Saori's birthday this yearー!


Please tell me。笑lol


And And!


Thank you for listening to「Konya Dake UkaRadio」ーーー🙇‍♀️


This time、I was with Fuuー🍅☆


We talked sーーo muchhhー!!


And if you send us mail、we'll read out your name!


So please send us some、okay🙂‍↕️








Everyoneーーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!


Saori、had rehearsalsssー🕺🪩



Have you already watched thisー!?!?


My Darling、but where am Iー🤭


Fufu。


Please tell me in my TikTok commentsー!!!


Plus!
Like it、save it、share it、follow meー、、、、


Please do all of the thingsーーー😚😚😚


It'll make Saori smile🙂‍↕️🫶


I want to film loーーts of TikToks about Hamamatsu、


But I feel like the ones I've done so far aren't very detailedー???


Today、we were talking about Saniko-kai、


And the Hamamatsu Saniko-kai、is gonna be so funny😂


And weird。笑lol


I'm so excitedー!!!!!!!🤣


Everyone、you're coming right!?!?


Please continue to spread the word☆


I'll do my best with rehearsalssssーsーーー✊


Well done for working hard today too!


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Am I cuteー???



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Tomorrow!
We'll be performing at「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2026」🫶
At 11:10am!!!!!!
I've gotta wake up early。笑lol
Everyone、
Make sure you stay safe in the heatーー!🙂‍↕️
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #feelslike #imconstantly #tryingtokeepup


Comments