With Mano-chan!Murata Yuu (26.07.28)

Good evening 

Thank you very much 
For your likes、and comments again yesterday 

There was a big earthquake today、

Are those of you in that area okay?

The aftershocks are still continuing 

So please put your safety first。



ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー



I saw your guesses and wishes、
For my duo &solo songs for Shakunetsuー!
You guesses so many of Yuu's favourite songs!
Look forward to finding out on the day🎶

After rehearsals today I was heading towards the station
And someone behind me suddenly grabbed me on the shoulder  like 「‼️」
So I froze

I expected it to be Akiyama-sanー?
But it was actually our dance teacher 笑lol

They're so serious in the studio for rehearsals

So I'm glad I could see a different side of them✌🏻

Even though they're serious in rehearsals、

I still have lots of fun 🎶


Otsubo Mano-chan 💚


I asked her 「What pose should we doー?」

And she said 「Takoyaki!」🐙


You can see our Only Yuu Can ☝🏻pose 

On Mano-chan's blog!

Please check out Mano-chan's blog from July 24thー


She asked me 「What pose should we doー?」

So I was like 「I guess we should do Only Yuu Can☝🏻😅」


Since it's a pointing pose 

With the 「Only Yuu Can」catchphrase 

I sometimes worry that people might take it the wrong way

So I always want to explain myself like 「It's just a jokeー😓」

It's so embarrassing 笑lol


But recently the Hello members have been saying 

「I knowー!Only Yuu Canー☝🏻」

Which makes me happy 🫶🏻


I actually auditioned with Mano-chanー😎


When we were auditioning、

Mano-chan left such a strong impression on me!


We had to wear T-shirts for the audition 

And as far as Yuu remembers middle schoolers were in mint

And elementary schoolers were in blue


Since Yuu was in my 2nd year of middle school I was wearing mint

And Mano-chan was in 6th grade

So she was wearing blue


And I remember being so shocked that Mano-chan was in elementary school 

Because she was so tall and mature!


Mano-chan was so serious 

She reminded me of a student body president 

I wonder if she's actually been thatー?


For this Hello Con

I've been watching the new Morning Musume。'26

And BEYOOOOONDS members from the wings 👍🏻


I want to talk to them all a lot🫶🏻


Sometimesー I go back and rewatch Hinaaz's announcement video、

How often do you rewatch your oshi's announcement videosー?



    

T/N News and information has not been translated📢



May you and yuu always put safety first 


#itsslightlycooler #OnlyYuuCan


https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974031152.html

Comments