Yuumi♪ Onoda Saori (26.07.30)

🍋She who is really sleepy、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Mao、happy birthdayー!!!!


I'm seriously so sadddd🥲


Lots of you are feeling the same way right。。


But the fact that she had a birthday event、makes me so happy!Rightーーーー!!!!


This is also the last year of Saniko、、、


I can't believe how quickly time has passed 😢


Let's make loーーーts of wonderful memories ☆


Maoーー I love youuuuuu🫶










Everyoneーー!


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!!


Today is、Kasai Yuumi©'s birthday!


Happy birthdayyyyyー!!!🎂🎉


Yuumi、


Is alwaーys thinking about those around herー、and I think that's so amazing🙂‍↕️


She's a pro friend。


I respect her more than anyone!


She's so good at setting the mood、
It's so amazingggggー🥺、Yuumi is amazing!


I'm sure、that going forwards、


She'll keep making all of her fans、
And the Tsubaki members、
So so happyー!!🙂‍↕️


Thanks for always smiling so brightly、and being so energetic!


I hope that Yuumi has a wonderful year😌


Please continue to be there for me ☆


Everyone、do you eat a cake on your oshi's birthdayー!?!?


Well done for working hard today too!


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪


T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Recently、I've been seeing a lot of Mont Blancーー!!!

🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #itsnearlyaugust #imsoexcited #foraugust


Comments