Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
How do you like your purin
Firm?Soft?
Firm
Was the slight majority!
I like mine soft🍮
By the way、American purin (pudding)
Is so different from Japanese purin
That it could be considered a different food entirely 🙂↕️✨️
If you're curious please search「pudding US」or something
Firm?Soft?
Firm
Was the slight majority!
I like mine soft🍮
By the way、American purin (pudding)
Is so different from Japanese purin
That it could be considered a different food entirely 🙂↕️✨️
If you're curious please search「pudding US」or something
And find some pictures online!
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 New Member
Debut FC Event
〜18ki Sugihara Meisa・Yasuda Miyu・
Suzuki Moa・Ishikawa Hanano〜
Meisa、MiyuMiyu、SuuMo、Nonnon
And mentors Homa-chan、Mei-chan
Congrats on your hard work 🩵💚🩷🧡 💛💙
This was their first FC Event!
I'm sure they were really nervous、
But I hope that our fans were able to learn more about their personalities today ☺️🌱
They have so much to learn
And are facing so many things for the first time、
But the 4 of them are giving it their all every day。
I hope that they continue to learn and grow、
While continuing to face things in their own way。
And、thank you to Homa-chan and Mei-chan
For always being there to support them!
As the leader、
I've been watching over them too、
While also balancing the need for Morning Musume。to grow as a whole group 🌟
Once again、
Congrats to 18ki on their debut event !
Let's make lots more memories together 📸🤍
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Do you read the instructions?
Do you learn as you go?
--------------------------------------
Do you read the instructions?
Do you learn as you go?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Comments
Post a Comment