24 Hour TV 49 Special Drama 「Shiawase wa Aru」Nonaka Miki (26.08.30)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Which popcorn flavour do you prefer 
Salt?Caramel?

It was about 50-50!I prefer salt🍿
I like going to the cinema to buy popcorn、
And then watching the actual movie at home🙂‍↕️🌟
I haven't eaten popcorn in ages…!
------------------------------------

Broadcast on August 29th (Sat)
24 Hour TV 49 Special Drama 
「Shiawase wa Aru」
Morning Musume。'26
Were able to appear 💛


This drama is based on the true story of Tsunku♂-san
And Tsunku♂-san's family、
From the point of view of his wife Kanako-san。



We acted as Morning Musume。’14
And recreated their New York performance from 12 years ago 🇺🇸



2014、was the year that I joined Morning Musume。
I wrote this in a previous blog、
But、since I'd only just joined
I couldn't participate in the New York performance、
So recreating it for this drama
Felt really surreal。



Plus through this drama、
We were able to showcase how big of an impact Tsunku♂-san's family 
Had on the history of Morning Musume。、
And it's an honour for the Morning Musume。to have been invited 
To be a part of it。


Although it's easy to take your daily life for granted、
I want to put more effort into spending time with my loved ones。
It's a very heartwarming drama in that way 🙂‍↕️✨️


Thank you very much、
For creating such a wonderful drama 💛




With Homa-chan and Riley!




An off shot from on stage 🥰





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

------------------------------------
Morning?Night?
------------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Also yesterday、
I appeared on two radio shows🌟
To everyone who tuned in、
Thank you very much!



MBS
Young Town Doyoubi 


We got to talk about NBA too
Which made me really happy 💜💛



Radio Nippon 

Morning Musume。'26
Morning Joshi Gakuin
〜After School Meeting〜

With Meisa🩵



You can listen to them both for free on radiko、

So please listen to them 📻🎶




Comments