Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
------------------------------------
Do you read the instructions?
Or learn as you go?
It was about 50-50!
I tend to learn as I go、
But I'll read the instructions if something seems complicated!
Instructions with pictures are easier to understand、
Or learn as you go?
It was about 50-50!
I tend to learn as I go、
But I'll read the instructions if something seems complicated!
Instructions with pictures are easier to understand、
So they're my preference 🫨✨️
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Chiba Jets
Jumbo-kun
And their STARJETS cheerleaders
Danced to「The☆Pea〜ce!」🫢⸜❤️⸝
Jumbo-kun、thank you very much
For dancing to another Morning Musume。song🥰❤️
Next season、I hope to visit Lala Arena!
With Jumbo-kun🩷
Next month
Is the start of the B.LEAGUE 2026-27 season 🇯🇵🏀
Ahead of the season opening
Teams have started practicing、
Tickets have gone on sale、
And there's been lots of exciting basketball news ☺️🌟
Something I'm currently looking forward to、
Is watching Hachimura Rui's appearance on Shabekuri 007 on TVer🔥🏀
Last week's Shabekuri 007 guest were
Tsuji Nozomi-san and Sugiura Taiyo-san
So it's been two very exciting episodes back-to-back🤤
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Novels?Essays?
-----------------------------------
Novels?Essays?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Everyone please tell me about your day 😌💗
I haven't asked you this recently…
So I want to hear what you've been up to✨️



Comments
Post a Comment