Cute Ribbon Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.29)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today was @JAM EXPO 2026!


It was super duper hot!!

I saw you allー

Thank you!



Wearing a ribbon suits me right 

A member colour ribbon 🎀


My mom made it so that I could wear my hair in a ponytailー


Please show your gratitude to Mother Nishimura 👸



Today、we performed 「Ai= Un + En +On」

Which we only performed for the very first time the other day!

If you liked it 

Please check it out on streaming!


「Ai= Un + En + On」

Hit 1st place in the Hype ranking on YouTube!!!


I'm so grateful!!!


Please hype it up if you haven't yet!


https://youtu.be/hkaYMJ8fZHE?si=8WGEYaCkR9m7Yxcq




Today 

Tsubaki Factory were really cute right?!!!(ᴬˡᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʷᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃʳᵉ)


Please tell all of the members

How cute they are 


You can say it as many times as you like 👍




Today I ate meat

What did you eatー


There's a malatang soup place 🍜

I always go there


But I just get hot and sour soup or tomato soup 

And I've never had real malatang soup 笑lol


Even though I go there so much


The hot and sour soup is just so deliciousー

Oh well 


Tomato soup is delicious too

Lycopene Power



I always add quail eggs too 🥚



Harusame noodles are yummy too

The thick ones


Harusame noodles are usually pretty thin?

The ones in harusame soup are always pretty thin


The malatang soup place have pretty thick harusame noodles

I love them 👍




Today I listened to「Waratte」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki




https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12977170560.html

Comments