Deadlines are Today♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.17)

🍋She who worked hard at rehearsals、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


It was a day of celebrationsー!!!!


I'll do my best at Shakunetsuーー🥹


And And!Saniko-kai☆


I want to have a full houseeeeーーーーー


I can't decide、whether I should announce what the surprise is、、、、


Please tell me what to do in the commentsー笑lol


Fufu。










Everyone!!!


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!!



The application deadline、is tomorrow at 12:00!!!!


So、that's basically today 🥹🥹🥹


Everyone!!!Are you coming to Hamamatsu!?!?


It's a wonderful placeー!!!!!!🙂‍↕️


Saniko-kai、will also be different from Tokyo、、、


And the live show is going to be incredible、so I really want you to come 🌟


Plus you can see 🐈‍⬛ Saori 🙂‍↕️


We'll be waiting for you in Hamamatsu、on September 14thーー!!!


You'll be able to see us evolve 😚🤭


It's a very special live show、so I want loーーts of people to be there!


Saniko Army、thanks for everything。


More than ever before、I want you to be excited to come to our live shows!!!!!!!


Plus、I dunno when my next homecoming concert will be。


I hope you understand my feelings 🤍



Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌





Today、is Saori selfie♪

Where are the people coming to Saniko-kaiー!?

T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

So cuteー??
Please watch it!!😚
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #lyricswontstickinmyhead


Comments