ItsuKing Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.14)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


My birthday event has been announced !!



Tsubaki Factory 

Nishimura Itsuki Birthday Event 2026


https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=RgQ39vvZL80im1UZ


I'm so excited 


Omーg Omーg


I dunno what to do 



And


Big Announcement


When you call my name

Please call me ItsuKing!



ᴵᵗˢᵘᴷᶦⁿᵍ


Please come and call me ItsuKing


I want to make lots of opportunities for you to say it




I don't just want you to call me ItsuKing at my birthday event 


But because I don't have many solo parts at the moment

There aren't many opportunities for you to call my name

So I want to make a strong start at my birthday event 🫶



This is my first birthday event

So I hope you'll come

I'm so nervous 😢



I want to give a performance 

That displays what's so great about Hello!Project 



If you already know what's great!

Please come too!




The application deadline is 8/31 at 12:00

Please apply






Today I went to 

Akiyama-san's(Akiyama Mao-san)birthday event!


I'll write about that tomorrow 


I went to them all 👍



Today I listened to「Onnagokoro to Nantoyara」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki 




https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12975747479.html

Comments