Japan! Kamikokuryo Moe (26.08.28)




Recently I've been watching all of the Ghibli movies on Netflix。

You can't watch them in Japan、so I'm making the most of it。😉

(Just to watch the Ghibli movies overseas I upgraded to an ad free plan。笑lol)



I'm watching everything in English dubs with English subs、

But the English voice cast all sound so much like the original Japanese cast、so it's kinda strange、but also so interesting。



Yesterday I watched When Marine Was There and Grave of the Fireflies。


Ghibli is so incredible 

They're all so emotional、but they're so different to watch as a child and again as an adult。


I'm sure that even now I'm missing some part of it、

So I feel really proud that such incredible movies are representing Japan。




Lots of my friends at language school pronounce it 'gibli' rather than 'jibli' but because it's a Japanese Original!I can't stop myself saying jibli。笑lol





Studying abroad has made me love Japan even more 🇯🇵


I didn't notice it when I was a part of it、

But now I've realised how wonderful Japanese culture and traditions are、so I want to appreciate our history、and share it with the world。


Japan has a long history、so it has some very deep-rooted traditions and cultural elements、plus there are some incredible people working to spread the word、and I feel like we're too familiar with our own life、but Japan really is a wonderful place。

All I can think about at the moment、is going back to Japan and becoming the most Japanese Japanese person ever〜🇯🇵笑lol



It's hard to do things like that in reality、

So it's not 100% my true goal、

It's more that I want to learn more about Japan、and the world。

Widening your viewpoint means seeing the bad things alongside the good。

That's why I love travelling、and talking to people、and having all sorts of experiences🌸









Sorry for the sudden messy hair appearance。笑lol


Blow drying your hair is such a pain、so I let it air dry。

So I was like Huh?Do I have wavy hair?


I knew that I had frizzy hair、

So ever since I was in middle school I've straightened my hair、and blow dried it、so I never really noticed it much。笑lol


I didn't like my hair when I was in a kid but now I kinda like my frizzy hair。


As I get older、I've started to notice and love more of my natural self so I'm excited to stop caring and wear my natural hair more going forward。


I'm also excited to someday have grey hair and match it with bright red lipstick 💄✨


I wanna transcend grey hair into white hair too。笑lol









I've talked about all sorts of things、

But basically I'm really excited to go back to Japan。

And I wanna become an old lady soon。

That's all。😉






See you!


https://ameblo.jp/kamiko-official/entry-12977045579.html





Comments