Hello
I'm Okamura Homare 🌼
Thank you very much for your likes and comments ⸜❤︎⸝
All of your warm comments are my motivation ´`*
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Yesterday、I appeared on Radio Nippon「Morning Musume。'26 Morning Joshi Gakuin~After School Meeting ~」with Haru-chan!!
We were talking about summer vacation homework、and independent projects〜
When Homare was in elementary school、a lot of kids in my class worked really hard on their projects👩🔬
What sort of projects did you do?
If you missed the broadcast please listen to it on radiko 🎵
Please send messages for our new corner「Homatan Print Club」!!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Eguchi Saya-san's birthday event is now available to stream ✨️
I'm really good friends with Saya-chan、but since we're in different groups I feel like most people don't know what we're like when we're together、so here you can really experience the natural SayaHoma🌼
Saya-chan is so cute、and her singing is SaiKOO、and Homare sings a song with her too、so please watch it!!
HoMata neー👋🏻
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌼T/N News and information has not been translated🌼
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha
Yesterday we had Sakura no Shirabe rehearsals and I was having so much fun singing that I went to karaoke to keep practicing 笑lol
I'm so excited〜
┈┈┈┈┈

Comments
Post a Comment