🍋She who had rehearsals、I'm Saori♪
Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!
Thank you very much 😊
Most of you said、that the Saniko-kai surprise should be a surpriseー!!!!!
So、I'll keep it a secret 🤫ー!
For now at least。笑lol
Everyone、thanks for spreading the word and applying to comeee🫶
I saw your comments!
Let's have fun in Hamamatsu togetherー!!!!
Saori、can't decide where to eat in Hamamatsu!
It's hard!😚
There's so much I want to eat、so it's a problem😂
I'm so excitedddddddー!!!!
Everyoneーーーー
Today、how was your dayー??
Well done for working hard、at school and work!
You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!!
The other day、I went to watch SEKAI NO OWARI-san's「THE CINEMA」Tokyo Dome performance!😚
It was my first time in ages attending a live show and it was so incredible 🥲🫶
I went with Mamaaaaーー!
But、a regular blog guest star、
My university friend(My baby)and her Mama went on the same dayー!!!!
Soー we had a photo session before the show✌️
Then the live showー!!!
Ahhーー it was so incredibleeeee!!!!
Expressing my feelings in words、is so hard。。
You're all so good at writing about live shows、and your thoughts!?笑lol
It was titled「THE CINEMA」、
So the footage on the monitors matched the songs、
Plus there were interludes、
And costume changes、、、、
The story was so interesting、and made me feel all sorts of emotions!🙂↕️
Did any of you go tooooo!
Saori was so surprised by the ending 🤭
I wore my T-shirt and light and towel、
So I had so much funnnnn☆
There was one song that I'd never heard before!、so I feel like a bad fan。笑lol
I'll keep on listening to them a loーーtーー😚
It was so much fun、and I learned a lot、、、!
I decided to reflect on it afterwards、and made lots of notesー!
Saori、wants to do even moーre wonderful live shows too!
I'll do my best!!!!!!!!
It was such a happy day 😌
Everyone、have you ever been to a SEKAI NO OWARI-san live showー??
Well done for working hard today too ☆
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌
Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Bye Bye ♡
#saori #areyouwatching #myTikToksー❓ #ifanythingfeelstobasic #maybeishouldstopposting #❓lol

Comments
Post a Comment