No Regrets... Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.30)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today is the final day of the insect exhibition!


I went today tooー🐞


There were lots of people there

Maybe because it's a Sunday 

There were loads and loads of people!!


I got a ladybug backpack

And played loads of gacha


I looked for my ConChu! oshi insect

I had so much fun 🐞


Did you go to the insect exhibition?


It was so much fun!!!






I hope we can do another insect exhibition with ConChu!!



I have plans to make a video about it so please wait for that 


I barely filmed my own face 




This is the only evidence I have of my presence 







Everyone 


Applications for my Birthday Event 

End tomorrow at 12:00!!!!!!!


Please come!!!!


https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=RgQ39vvZL80im1UZ


This is my first birthday event?!!


So you've gotta come?!!!!


Please!!Come!!!!


I'll be waiting for you!!!!



 

Won't you regret it otherwise?


I'm working out what I'll do!


I'm gradually sorting out the songs too 






It'll definitely be fun...🍹

You'll definitely be sad if you don't come...💚

I'll be waiting for you...👓









Today I listened to「Ninmin Friends」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki 



  

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12977266948.html



Comments