🍋She who is The Very Hungry SaoriPillar、I'm Saori♪
Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!
Thank you very much 😊
SEKAI NO OWARI-san's live show!
Some people said that they've been to oneー!、
And some people said that they listen to their songsー!
Every single time、their performances are reaーーlly incredible and match the concept so well。
I love themed live shows、that match the tour title。
Tsubaki did one a long time ago too rightー??🙂↕️
I also saw some comments saying、that you've only ever been to Hello Pro live shows、、、!
Saori、
Has also given more live shows、than I've watchedーーー😂
I wanna go to more live shows、as a learning experience ☆
Ahhhhhー it was awesome。
I'm so motivated、for Saniko-kai!!!!!!
Please use my TikTok and Instagram、to help you decide what to eat in Hamamatsu 😚
Everyoneーーー!
Today、how was your dayー??
Well done for working hard、at school and work!
You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!
Today、we had more rehearsalsssssー!
Shakunetsu rehearsals、and it's feeling so ready、、、!☀️
I wonder why。。
There's this one songー and I really can't remember the lyrics 🥲
I haven't struggled this much in ages。。
In my 11 years as an idol、I've always enjoyed overcoming challenges!!!!!!
That's been my rehearsal mindset 🙂↕️
But but、I've improved a lot since the first day of rehearsals!
I can feel how much I've grown、、、🥲
I don't want to forget everything by show time、so I'll keep singing eveーーry dayyyyyyーーーーー!
Oh!By the way!
Thank you for applying for our Shakunetsu bus tour too!!!!
It's not just our bus tour!
But we're really getting prepared for Shakunetsuーー!!!🚃
Everyone、how will you be travelling thereーーー
Well done for working hard today too ☆
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌
Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡
🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comments
Post a Comment