Shakunetsu♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.27)

🍋She who is happy after seeing the beautiful bubbles🫧、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


Everyone、you've all got all such good sleep routinesー!!!


Because Saori was so excited、I woke up several times in the night 🥱🫩


Did you manage to wake up on time!?!?


Did you wear your Shakunetsu goods today!?


Thanks!!!!!


If you couldn't come to Shakunetsu、I hope you enjoyed your goods anyway!


Let's all enjoy things togetherrrrーーー😚











Today was、「Tsubaki Factory Summer Festival 2026~Shakunetsu~」!


To everyone who came、thank you very much 😊


The same as eveーーーry year、
We had our live show at Kawaguchiko Stellar Theatre!


Yuumi🍑 welcome homeー!!!!


This year、Shakunetsu was slightly different 🤏 from our past ones!


What did you thinkー!?!?


Our first song was veーry Japanese style🪭


Our costumes、were also very Japanese and perfect for「Camellia」!


We performed with folding fans too、so I was nervous about thagーー!笑lol


And、our shuffle corner was early in the show!


For our afternoon and evening performances、the shuffle songs and members were different 🫣


Afternoon☀️
「One Summer Night~Manatsu no Kesshin~ 」
Ami 💜 Saori 🩷 Yuumi 💜
We performed a Country Girls-san summer song!
We considered lots of songs、
But I'm glad we found the perfect song for us in the end ☺️
I heard it a lot at Hello Con many years agoー、which our rehearsals brought back memories of!
Funaki-san、、、、、
She was just so cuteー😩😮‍💨🥹
I put my admiration and love for her into my singing!♡

Evening🌙 
「Jinsei wa STEP!」
Itsuki ©👑
The two of us performed a cool and stylish °C-ute-san song☆
Itsuki© chose itー!!!
Thanks💞
Saori really struggled with this song in rehearsals‼️‼️
It's so hard!!!!!
I felt once again how incredible °C-ute-san are。。
What did you thinkー!
We practiced it a lot、
So I performed with confidence 🔥😤
Itsuki© is in her teens、but she performed such a mature song so well、so I wanna work harder myself too!🙂‍↕️
Thanks for inspiring and motivating me ー!!!!


Aーnーdーーーー


Our summer songs!☀️


It rained again this year、but Tsubaki's summer songs are unbeatable!


Secret Summer is the best。


I wanna sing it in winter too🙂‍↕️!Right!


And then、it was Bon dance timeーーーー!!!!!

This year we did our Bon dance to「Mosou Dake Nara Freedom」ー!!!🕺🪩


To have such a typically high energy song changed for the Bon dance、would be so funnyー!!、which is why I suggested it 😳


Getting to dance Bon dance with you all makes me so happyyyー!


People also complimented my yukata、so today was a very happy day 😚🤍


What did you thinkー!!!!!!


Ahh、it's over、I'm so sad 🥲


The more I think of it、 
The more I remember、、、、
 

I'm sure that you made loーts of wonderful memories too、


So today!
I want to hear aーll of your thoughts 🙂‍↕️


I'm waiting for your commeーーnts!!!!!


Thank you very much for coming!


Take care on your journey home 🚍🚗🚃🚶🚲


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌











Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
New costumes!
I have ears、and a tailー!!!!🦊
Do they suit meー??
My leg wear、is something new too 🫣🙂‍↕️


A heart for you 🩵

Everyone、did you take photos with our noboriー??

And our wind chimes and lanterns!Did you like them!?




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Instagram☆


X

Apparently I really look like Donbei noodles!笑lol

Put one on Saori's handー!🫣

I dunno how to edit things like that。。

So please do it for me 🤭


TikTok☆

🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye Bye ♡



Saori #isawyourfaces #reaーーllywell #didyousee #saoritooー❓



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12976978605.html

Comments