Single!Nonaka Miki (26.08.28)

Chel here 😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Novels?Essays?

Novels
Was the majority!

Me too、I like novels best too 📖
Although、recently
I've actually been reading some essays!
---------------------------------------


Tsunku♂-san note
Here🪐🌃

「Lonely...But not Alone」
「Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」「Hikari no Kanata ni」
His liner notes for all three songs have been posted!
I took my time to read them all carefully ⭐️


😗






😉



Single off shots📸💙



Today Tsunku-san messaged me
Which made me very happy 🙂‍↕️
I've been very busy recently 
But I'll continue to do my best
I'll stay positive、gave fun、and stay healthy。





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
When you buy something new
Do you use it immediately?
Or hold onto it for a while first?

---------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Broadcasting on August 29th (Sat)
24 Hour TV 49 Special Drama
「Shiawase wa Aru」
Morning Musume。'26 will be appearing
It's broadcasting tomorrow、so please watch it 🌟






Comments