Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Do you listen to music?
Do you listen to the radio?
I listen to music
Was the majority 🎶
For me it depends on the day、but today I listened to music!
Speaking of the radio、tonight at 24:00〜
Do you listen to the radio?
I listen to music
Was the majority 🎶
For me it depends on the day、but today I listened to music!
Speaking of the radio、tonight at 24:00〜
Radio Nippon
Morning Musume。'26の
Morning Joshi Gakuin
〜After School Meeting〜
Today's members are
Oda Sakura-san 💜
Yumigeta Ako-chan❤️
Please tune in!
-------------------------------------
Hello!Con 2026
August 8th (Sat)
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO
Thank you very much for the fun time🐻❤️
During the concert、
I got to see all of our fans faces
Which made me really happy 🙂↕️⟡.·
I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow 💜
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a concert
Yes?No?
-------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a concert
Yes?No?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO
Is the home arena of Alvark Tokyo ⸜❤️⸝
I found a plushie of Luke-san
Alvark Tokyo's mascot character 😭🐻️🏀
I'll post about that another day!



Comments
Post a Comment