Were You Surprised?Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.27)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today was Shakunetsu!

Finally!!!!!


Were you surprised by my hair and our shuffle units


For our afternoon performance me and Fukuda Marine-san sang

「Everyday Everywhere」


And for our evening performance I was with Onoda Saori-san for

「Jinsei wa STEP!」


I was super duper nervous 

I haven't been this nervous 

Since my Kenshuusei public diagnostic tests 


My hands were shaking as I sang


We only get one shot!!


I was mega nervous 



They both agreed to 

My song requests 😭


I'm so grateful 😭


It was super duper fun!!!



Our director said「You did really well」

Which made me super duper happy 🎶




And what did think of our first song 「Ai=Un + En +On」!


It's such an interesting song right!


It's super duper fun to perform!


The choreography is really catchy 

And it has spots for calls


I'm sure you'll find it fun too!





Plus I tried taiko drumming for the first time 🥁


I used leg and arm muscles I don't usually use

And they're burning 🫨


I learned a lot about keeping the rhythm

So I feel more rhythmic now!!


And


Murata Yuu-paisen is so cool


Her shuffle units and taiko drumming were so cool😎



I wanna taiko drum together again 





Who enjoyed Shakunetsu!🖐️


Mーe🙋‍♀️





I tried a slightly different style


Were you surprised?


My costume is cool too 🕶️



Today I listened to 「Ai=Un + En + On 」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12976980059.html

Comments